House running a real adrenalin bomb appreciated by all lovers of adrenaline adventures. There is a running through the building, thus roping, when the legs and the wall of the chimney are touched. From this height you will have a remarkable view that you'll be able to really enjoy, because the walking speed down is only up to you.
The body is in a horizontal position and you are turned face down. At once you are ensured by two instructors, who also correct your inclination. One is located on the top of the chimney and another down below. You can start your unconventional walk start right after the initial rollover from the edge of the roof, when the body reaches the upright position.
Try Running House and take home a memorable experience that not everyone has. You will enjoy the adrenalin when you stand on the edge of the roof and will have an incredible view of the surroundings, which you can enjoy during your walk down.
Included in the price:
- A voucher for one person to walk the wall from a height of 110 m
- Climbing equipment
- Transport to the Tower Tower with an elevator
ACTION TOWER 110 meters: This is the highest object for jumping in Slovakia. Springboard is extended 3 meters from the contour of the chimney shell to maximize the safety of jumpers who are shipped to this height by the lift.
- Min. age: 15 years (under 18 years a legal representative must be present and sign a declaration)
- Max. weight: 120 kg
- Min. number of participants for one date is 10
- Voucher is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase and its validity may be extended by six months for a fee 8€
- Possibility of buying a movie on a place for a fee 19 € (you can choose a video filmed from the helmet or from the ski rope)
- Jumper must be healthy and have no health problems that could adversely affect safety and smooth running of House running (epilepsy, postoperative conditions, back problems, heart ...)
- Jumper, who is more than 60 years, must submit a current medical certificate of health
- Reservations can be canceled at least 4 days in advance
- The instructor may suspend or revoke House running due to weather changes or maintenance of equipment, and in such situations, the client may choose another date for implementation of the services
- It is forbidden to pass House running under the influence of alcohol and drugs
- Failure to appear at the exact hour and date determined by the organiser to do House running is considered to be a resignation and money will not be returned
- After ascending the platform and connecting the descender device the client has 10 min. to make a decision for the descent. If at that time the client does not encourage to do House running, activity is annulled and money will not be returned
- Each ordered date of House Running is necessary to be verified exactly 1 day in advance if it can be implemented because of weather conditions
- Weather conditions / limits where the house running is not being implemented: (wind speed greater than 35 m / s, heavy rain and snowfall, storm, etc.).
- Before each activity to Tower Action must be signed the reverse, which can be found here..
Can be arranged with a minimum of 10 House runnings. For example by paying for 10 House Runnings or combination with any other services: Abseiling, House running, Tandem Jump.
What to bring with you:
- Comfortable Sportswear
- Sturdy shoes
- Operation from 04/01 - 31/10
Address for service:
Pezinok (entrance from Wood street, industrial area BetaCar)
GPS: N 48.275300, E 17.2668442
The nearest bus stop Pezinok SAD, SAD a panel school or SAD Pezinok Tesco.
Reservation of services is required in advance to:
Phone.: +421904 223 333, +421905 223 333,
Exact time of House Running will be specified (on request).